Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Job Summary – This position will be responsible for Supervising the warehouse shipping and receiving activities and associates for a specific shift/area to ensure functions are performed within company and warehouse guidelines. Provides excellent customer service to stores through accurate handling of inbound and outbound products. Provides positive and rewarding work environment for all warehouse team members.
- Supervises all warehouse associates, including order selectors, loaders, forklift drivers, sanitation, inventory control or any other warehouse personnel.
- Control production standards and accuracy of inventory, using proper accuracy programs including NCR systems and reports and Power BI.
- Handle store returns timely and accurately.
- Coordinate with Inventory Control associates regarding slotting, product rotations, dating issues and space allocation.
- Conduct daily crew meetings to discuss safety, productivity, accuracy and other Fosters related topics and to help build your team.
- Walk warehouse daily to ensure safety, security, sanitation and pest control issues are maintained.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with direct reports, counterparts and all other departments.
• Ability to read, comprehend, write, and speak English.
• Ability to perform intermediate Math
• Possess general knowledge of warehousing operations, with prior experience(preferred) or a willingness to learn to lead and supervise people.
• Possess good organizational skills and the ability to work with and through others to achieve desired results.
• Possess good communication skills with the ability to read and interpret computerized reports.
• Requires the analytical ability to handle administrative duties and mental alertness to ensure accurate, safe, and thorough completion of work activities.
• Possess the ability to multi-task and concentrate and deal with frequent interruptions.
• Interest and willingness to learn the Retail Industry and role of Manager.
• Intermediate computer skills required, and personal computer experience helpful with word processing and spreadsheet applications.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs and to stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to endure hot/cold temperatures.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Successful 1-2 years’ experience in Warehouse operations.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a Warehouse Supervisor, you’ll start earning between $11.05 to $15.21 per hour, based on experience. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: May 19th,2023