Job Title: Receiving Associate
Reports To: Assistant Store Manager or Senior Manager of Loss Prevention
Job Summary – The position will be responsible for in-store activities within the Department, including providing assistance to the Store Manager by ensuring accuracy with all deliveries to the store. The position will be responsible for providing quality customer service in a safe and healthy environment. Observe all store and company policies; while maintaining a neat, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Properly identify and process every item that is delivered to the receiving department.
- Verify items against purchase orders for product type, quality, and quantity.
- Identify invoice discrepancies and action in accordance with company policy.
- Process invoice paperwork and forward to appropriate departments.
- Communicate issues with Price Differences and Not on File’s and action in accordance with Senior Management guidance.
- Process all credit and Return Receivers in accordance with company policy.
- Ability to read, comprehend, write and speak English.
- Ability to perform basic Math.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Exhibit attention to detail and commitment
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as store dictates.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and to stand for extended periods of time.
- Successful 1-2 experience in the front-end operations or in a related field.
- Verified proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a Receiving Associate, you’ll start earning KYD$10.25-KYD$14.11 per hour. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: November 29th, 2023