Procurement and Logistics EM
Job Title: Executive Manager of Procurement/Logistics
Department: Procurement and Logistics
Reports To: COO
Job Summary – The holder of this position reports to the COO and is responsible for effectively leading, coordinating, organizing, planning and optimizing human, intellectual and technology resources in the Procurement and Warehouse/Maintenance departments to support the company’s vision, mission and culture. The holder of this position will utilize their skills to oversee the procurement and logistical flow of goods, achieving cost effective goals, adhering to all freight forwarder, US and CI regulatory guidelines.
1. Work with ocean freight to maximize container capacity according to rate per dollar. Maximize freight with freight forwarder and/or vendor without incurring company cost for receiving, handling or increase risk of product damage.
2. Review first landed cost to ensure Procurement Manager has cost effectively optimized and managed shipping logistics of goods.
3. Analyze reports to ensure that procurement and warehouse/maintenance departments targets are being met.
4. Analyze and manage Contribution of Overhead (CTO) for Procurement and Warehouse teams as set forth by company standards.
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION
1. Ensure Procurement and Warehouse/Maintenance teams are adhering to all company policies and procedures.
2. Ensure fair and consistent treatment following the policies and procedures as outlined in CARE to promote and maintain high associate morale.
3. Complete the Procurement and Warehouse Senior Managers CARE assessments and ensure associate CARE assessments for the procurement and warehouse/maintenance teams are completed and returned to HR in accordance with company policy.
4. Assist in developing and/or updating systems, policies and procedural manuals to support changes within the Procurement and Warehouse/Maintenance Departments
1. Ensure proper utilization of all NCR applications for procurement and warehouse teams are in accordance with company KPI’s.
2. Routine audits of Procurement and Warehouse/Maintenance teams to assess procedural compliance.
3. Ensure accuracy of master data being entered into the system by the Procurement and Warehouse teams.
4. Ensure Warehouse/Maintenance Senior Manager completes claim procedures in a timely manner as applicable.
1. Must thoroughly understand the entire procurement cycle for vendors/freight forwarders from acquisition through to merchandising of all products whether by sea and/or air.
2. Ensures vendors and freight forwarders are complying with all international and local governmental regulations, inspections and certification et al.
ORGANIZATION SUPPORT AND COMMUNICATION
1. Consistently demonstrate good judgement and the ability to maintain composure and professionalism in stressful situations.
2. Participate in team building by training, coaching and developing staff in collaboration with company policies and procedures.
3. Delegate tasks, set deadlines and use initiative, ingenuity, and good judgement to act on opportunities and solve challenges.
4. Recognize high performance and create an inspiring team environment with a culture of open communication.
5. Conduct team meetings with Procurement and Warehouse/Maintenance Senior Managers.
6. Support Procurement and Warehouse/Maintenance Senior Managers with any needs and challenges to optimize the performance of the store/department.
7. Ensures compliance of company policies and procedures related to lift equipment, sanitation and safety.
Levels of Authority:
- Ability to approve new vendors and air shipment in accordance with company policy.
- Provide status/progress reports to the COO in accordance with department procedures
- If targets cannot be met, a new plan will be established by the COO
- Must know US and CI government regulations for food inspection and certification.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as store or department requires to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other industry related programs at an intermediate to high skill level.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business data to make informative decisions and provide direction.
- Ability to generate reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, associates, vendors and customers
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a Procurement & Logistics EM, you’ll start earning between KYD $102,000.00 – $110,000.00 depending on experience. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: September 8,2023