Job Title: Marketing Associate
Reports To: Marketing Supervisor, Executive Manager of Category Management, Sales, & Marketing
Job Summary – The junior position will be responsible for administrative and marketing activities within the Department and Foster’s and Priced Right locations. These responsibilities include assisting the Marketing Supervisor with various marketing initiatives and advertising campaigns in a B2C/FMCG environment. The position will also be responsible for assisting with social media and online platforms as well as in-store programs while maintaining marketing objectives.
- Assist the Marketing Supervisor with execution of promotional activities, campaigns, events, and multiple long and short term multi-stage projects.
- Assist in monitoring various advertising platforms, including digital, social media, print, radio and in-store.
- Assist in maintaining company websites and email campaigns.
- Monitor market trends and source relevant information on vendors, suppliers, etc.
- Assist in scheduling and planning advertising calendar.
- Assist in overseeing and supporting the in-store brand experience program.
- Perform administrative tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Assist with executing and analyzing the success of marketing materials, campaigns and advertisements.
- Use marketing analytics to make data-driven decisions.
- Maintain positive customer relations through in-store and online communications.
- Adhere to tight deadlines set by Marketing Supervisor.
• Excellent ability to read, comprehend, write and speak English.
• Strong ability to write with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
• Ability to perform basic math.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated within the framework of a team.
• Positive interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
• Ability to display initiative, work with limited supervision and follow instructions within the framework of a team.
• Ability to timely multitask while working in a fast pace environment.
• Exhibit excellent attention to detail and commitment.
• Ability to think creatively.
• Ability to travel between Foster’s and Priced Right locations and the Foster’s Distribution Center.
• Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an array of marketing practices, preferably with advertising, analytics, copywriting, digital, strategy and execution.
• Experience working with the Adobe Suite preferred.
- Verified proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a Marketing Associate, you’ll start earning between $33,000.00 to $35,000.00 annually based on experience. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: November 22nd, 2022