IT Support Specialist
Job Title: IT Support Specialist
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Executive Manager of Information Technology
Job Summary – The Support Specialist is a Level 2 technical resource position, within Foster’s IT Department and is geared to support the L3 specialists with day-to-day small project deliverables, while also acting as an escalation point from the helpdesk to the Specialist team. They will work closely with internal team members and external partners, to perform IT support tasks to meet business needs.
- Troubleshoot and remedy escalated (Helpdesk) desktop, server, and network issues
- Troubleshoot and remedy Microsoft Active Directory issues and user access topics
- Troubleshoot and remedy Microsoft Exchange Online and other M365 tenant topics
- Perform IT project tasks in support of wider project goals e.g., Infrastructure and software solution rollouts
- Become proficient and use daily, various monitoring, alerting and remediation tools
- Rapid-response IT remediation and mitigation activities
- Support activities as relates to server/desktop systems patching
- Administration of backup and DR solutions
- Primary liaison between Helpdesk and Specialist teams
- Support IT initiatives around infrastructure, security, networking, and application estate
- Microsoft certs: MCSE (Server 2016/2019). MS Cloud (365) also preferred
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience as support / helpdesk technician
- Strong knowledge / experience working in Microsoft server and AD environs
- Demonstrable L2 skills around network troubleshooting and remediation
- Experience working with enterprise backup, AV, and Microsoft Office application suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and must embody positive interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and teams in a friendly, productive manner.
- CCNP/CCNA or CompTIA Network+ / Security + certifications
- Experience supporting MS SQL and Sharepoint environs
- Experience with ITIL methodologies
This job revolves around critical 24/7 infrastructure in an industry that is going through significant digital transformation.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a IT Support Specialist, you’ll start earning between $50,000.00 and $58,000.00 annually, based on experience. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: June 8th, 2022