IT Security Manager
Job Title: IT Security Manager
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Executive Manager of Information Technology
Job Summary – This person works closely with the Executive Manager of Information Technology and within the wider IT Department and has responsibility for the definition, management, implementation, monitoring and support of the Information Security Framework and Program, in compliance with internal / external regulations and best practices. This role will oversee security systems and personnel, identify potential vulnerabilities, utilizing experience and deep knowledge of IT platforms (hardware & software), tools, and concepts to ensure cybersecurity requirements are integrated into all levels of decision making.
- Provide strategic and operational guidance regarding the IT Security program and its development
- Develop and coordinate the implementation, documentation and use of IT security polices and best practices, in conjunction with the IT team and business line stakeholders
- Develop and lead CySec and data security related projects and initiatives within the business lines
- Manage, coach and support IT security personnel and provide CySec guidance to the wider IT department
- Facilitate incident response planning and digital forensic efforts
- Ensure enterprise-wide technical security tools are effectively implemented, managed, and fit for purpose
- Manages vulnerability scanning and threat hunting for enterprise information systems
- Maintain situational awareness of current threat environment
- Lead efforts to automate and orchestrate security responses
- Stay abreast of emerging cyber intelligence technologies and best practices, and proactively action steps within the Foster’s IT estate to ensure protection of same
- Provide oversight and coordinate activities as relates to vulnerability assessment and management
- Lead effort and work closely with other IT specialists to ensure best practice patching of IT estate
- Lead efforts to promote cyber security awareness, data security and secure IT systems usage
- Supervision of external contractors tasked with supporting the IT security posture of the IT estate
- Develop reporting metrics, dashboards, and evidence artifacts
- Ba/Ms Degree in Information Security, or a related field; AND
- At least one (1) of the following preferred Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CPT, CEH; AND
- Prior work experience, >= 3 years as an IT Security Manager (overall, >= 7 years in IT industry)
- Strong technical aptitude with: Vulnerability Management, Enterprise Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, XDR, Email Security, Server and application monitoring, Windows operating systems, web services security, and other security-related technology.
- Strong knowledge of security concepts; cyber-attacks, threat vectors, risk, and incident management.
- Solid background in IT infrastructure and application landscapes
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows Security/Administration & DNS management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and embody positive interpersonal skills.
- Verified proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required.
This job revolves around critical 24/7 infrastructure in an industry that is going through significant digital transformation. The current IT Department consists of 17 professionals.
Foster’s offers a dynamic working environment and an excellent remuneration package, including a discretionary performance-based bonus, pension, and health insurance.
Annual remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience, and will be in the range: CI$75,000 – $88,000 (~US$91,000 to US$107,000)
Application Submission Deadline: October 9th, 2023