IT Infrastructure Specialist
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Specialist
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: IT Infrastructure Manager
Job Summary – The role holder is primarily responsible for the optimal implementation and support of our enterprise grade server platforms and systems, in compliance with industry best practices. Additionally, this role will support wider enterprise IT core projects and, as part of the escalation process, lead/assist advanced (L2/L3) service desk troubleshooting and remediation.
- Implement, administer, monitor, and support enterprise topologies, not limited to the following:
- Nutanix AOS/AHV and related workflows around FILES, Flow & Frame
- Microsoft Server 2019, physical/virtual deployments incl AD, Exchange
- Azure & Microsoft 365 tenants and related advanced configurations (identity, security, mail etc.)
- Mobility and Remote access
- Cisco/Aruba Wired & Wireless networking
- Backup /DR workflows
- High availability /Fault tolerant data center workflows (clustering etc.)
- Perform IT project tasks in support of wider project goals e.g., Infrastructure and software solution rollouts.
- Support IT advanced initiatives around infrastructure, security, networking, and application estate
- Proficiently use daily, various infrastructure monitoring, alerting and remediation tools (e.g., SolarWinds)
- Documenting advanced support-related processes and procedures (SOP)
- Required: +5 years prior experience as a Network or Systems solutions specialist
- Required: Microsoft: MCSE 2019 and Azure/365 certified Administrator
- Required: CompTIA Security+ and Network+ or equivalent
- Add’tl Preferred: Nutanix Certified Administrator or Solutions Specialist
- Add’tl Preferred: Certifications in ref to: Cisco, Aruba, Palo Alto, Veeam
- Proficient with Microsoft focused IT technologies (OS 2019, Azure, M365, SSO, MFA, O365, Intune, Win 10)
- An ability to translate technical requirements and specifications ó business concepts and vice versa.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a demonstrated ability to evaluate, prioritize, and simultaneously manage multiple independent issues/projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and must embody positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and teams in a friendly, productive manner.
This job revolves around critical 24/7 infrastructure, supporting >1000 users and 0000’s of endpoints, in an industry that is going through significant digital transformation. You will be part of a strong team that includes domain specialists, Dev/Ops, CySec and service desk professionals, using leading edge IT management, analysis, and collaboration platforms.
This is an advanced position.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as an IT Infrastructure Specialist, you’ll start earning between KYD $55,000.00 to $67,000.00 (USD$66,0000- 80,000) annually, based on experience. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: May 3rd, 2023