Human Resources Administrator Assistant
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Human Resources Senior Manager
Job Summary – The position will be responsible for providing and performing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Human Resources (HR) Department. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. These responsibilities will include meeting HR objectives and ensuring compliance with HR guidelines, policies, and procedures as well as with local employment and immigration legislation.
- Recruitment and Selection – Carry out all the administrative processes in the recruitment process.
- On-boarding and Induction – Administer the process for new employees, including preparing new employee packages, conducting the sign-up process and HR Orientation, liaise with Department Mangers to coordinate Store Orientation.
- HR Recording keeping and Reporting – Ensure the HR Database accurately reflects current staff conditions and details. Provide appropriate reports for auditing and monitoring purposes.
- Advice and Guidance – Provide advice to Managers and Employees on general HR related queries and requests I accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Leaver Administration – Administer the process for leavers in a timely manner, including preparing the entitlement package and conducting the final sign-off with the employee.
- Administration – Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proven knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office systems and other industry related programs at an intermediate to high skill level.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Exhibit excellent attention to detail and commitment.
- Ability to problem solve – be solution oriented.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a Human Resources Administrator Assistant, you’ll start earning between KYD$30,000-KYD$33,000 depending on experience. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: March 27th, 2023