Job Title: Driver
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor and/or Warehouse Manager
Job Summary – The position will be responsible for providing assistance to the operations of the Warehouse by driving, delivering and unloading merchandise to all store locations as ordered. Responsibilities also include providing assistance and quality service to customers when making deliveries.
- Provide all customers with prompt, courteous and friendly service.
- Preparing and loading dry and perishable products onto delivery van and small box truck.
- Delivering product to all Foster’s retail locations and other customer accounts.
- Assist various deli departments for a growing Fosters catering business.
- Operate various equipment such as electric and gas forklifts and electric pallet jacks.
- Follow all department inventory control procedures.
- Follow company procedures to ensure safety at all times.
- Show interest and willingness to learn the industry.
- Ability to read, comprehends, write and speak English.
- Ability to perform basic Math.
- Basic computer competency preferred.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Exhibit attention to detail and commitment.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in largely diverse teams.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as store dictates.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to timely multitask while working in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to endure cold temperatures.
- Possess a valid Group 3 driver’s license and have a good driving record.
- 1-2 years’ experience in warehouse operations or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience operating heavy equipment.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a Driver, you’ll start earning between CI$11.55 to CI$15.90 per hour, based on experience. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application submission deadline: October 24,2023