Data Processing Associate
Job Title: Data Processing Associate
Department: Data Processing
Reports To: Data Processing Supervisor and Data Processing Manager
Job Summary – The position is responsible for establishing all item costs for the company. In addition, the position is responsible for all import and export activities with shippers, and government agencies. This is a high-pressure position requiring a great deal of multi-tasking skills. Professional communications are to be maintained via telephone, face-to-face and email in all aspects of the job be it with internal or external customers.
- Report discrepancies and concerns to Data Processing Supervisor.
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers via email, phone and in person.
- Generate and distribute daily and weekly summary reports as assigned.
- Commit to standardization in existing processes and new processes as technology evolves.
- Enter data into our software applications and review the data to ensure accuracy.
- Identify and correct errors using quality control checks; reports, comparison and others not listed.
- Preparing, sorting, stamping and distribution of documents that are tasked to the Data Processing Department.
- Receive and process invoices for the accurate declarations made to Customs Online System (COLS)
- Resolve discrepancies in item information by obtaining additional clarification from relevant buyers, websites, and invoices.
- Respond to information requests from authorized members of Administrative Departments under the guidelines set forth for the department.
- Perform department related tasks; ordering office supplies, resupplying office consumables, filing of documents, and more as required by Department Manager.
- Resolve all discrepancies between invoice and manifest.
- Contribute to Data Processing Team by applying self-initiative for tasks not already assigned requiring action.
- Process post-entries in Retalix for both credits and debits and submit to Customs Online System (COLS)
- Generate regular, new item, sale, TPR, in-store special, discontinued and deleted batches in Power HQ.
- Process batches in Design-R-Label, Print Labs and all other printing applications used by Data Processing.
- Present flexibility in task assignment with marked comprehension of duties to carry out within the department.
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and speak English.
- Ability to perform basic Math.
- Proficient in Microsoft; Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word, OneNote and To-Do.
- Must be competent in usage of Google Chrome and Windows File Explorer.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Consistently work 6-day weeks with varying hours as department needs dictate.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work in largely diverse teams.
- Ability to timely multitask while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and teams in a friendly, productive manner.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a Data Processing Associate, you’ll start earning between CI$10.55 – CI$14.52 per hour. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: October 9th, 2023