Job Title: Compliance Administrator
Department: Loss Prevention
Reports To: Loss Prevention Senior Manager
Job Summary – The position will be responsible for overseeing the organizations health and safety and data protection strategies and implementation. As well as providing administrative support to ensure efficient operations through auditing, monitoring, and reporting. Responsibilities also include supporting and guiding company policies and procedures through a variety of tasks related to security, incidents, health, safety and sanitation, cleaning, maintenance, and data protection.
- Oversee the organization’s data protection strategy and implementation to ensure compliance with the relevant laws and compliance requirements.
- Conduct assessments, audits, and training to ensure compliance with the data protection regulations.
- Assist in the Health and Safety development of policies and procedures.
- Conduct routine inspections to ensure all compliance procedures are up to date.
- Monitor, review and manage customer and employee incident reports within company guidelines.
- Assist in the delivery of site safety inductions for employees and assist in the development of departmental orientations and ensure content is continuously updated to address risks/changes/improvements.
- Participate in the development of the Compliance Management Systems, understanding the relative value, interpreting results, and advising staff on how to improve Compliance performance.
- Provide support to management and associates in the interpretation and on applying compliance policies, regulations, and legislation.
- Coordinate with leadership and other support departments to ensure all health and safety procedures are followed and logged accordingly.
- Assist in maintaining all safety concerns are followed up to ensure they are dealt with.
- Promote a culture of health and safety, where safety is everyone’s responsibility.
- Coordinate with service providers and maintain service agreements to ensure all HACCP principles and guidelines are in compliance with the company and Cayman Island Public Health standards.
- Must read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Proven knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office and/or related programs at an intermediate to high skill level.
- Ability to perform intermediate Math
- Ability to self-motivate and encourage team members.
- Exhibit excellent attention to detail and commitment.
- Must embody positive interpersonal skills.
- Imperative to use initiative, follow instructions and abide by the law.
- Need to make decisions and provide direction to team.
- Need to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and teams in a friendly, productive manner.
- Ability to lift to 50lbs
- Ability to work in a variety of environments including confined spaces, heights, hot/cold temperatures
- Minimum High School diploma required.
- Interest and willingness to learn and grow within the department.
- HACCP certification (preferred)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a related position. Experience in Health and Safety recommended
- Verified proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a Compliance Administrator, you’ll start earning between $35,000.00 – $38,000.00 annually, based on experience. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: April 12th, 2022