Job Title: Store Supervisor
Department: Front End
Reports To: Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager on duty
Job Summary – The position is responsible for assisting in the implementation of Department Manager or Assistant Store Manager’s objectives by supporting the department. The position must assist in managing daily operations, associate development, and customer satisfaction. The position must provide variety support of the department while maintaining great customer service.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership abilities and decision-making skills for a team of production staff.
- Responsible for ordering/buying ingredients, materials, frozen products, and equipment’s.
- Conduct quarterly audits to maintain inventory controls.
- Communicate with sellers; manage expenses and costing of prices.
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Oversee the conduct of recruitment selection, training, performance appraisal, and employee development.
- Responsible for accurate recordkeeping and timely submission of reports as required including P&L, productivity and metrics reporting.
- Maintains strict compliance with company sanitation, risk management and asset management programs.
- Have culinary knowledge and skills to lead the various responsibilities of the Deli department.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Basic Computer and Math skills.
- Complete basis food and hygiene certification when required by the company.
- Positive Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Interested and willingness to learn the retail industry and role of manager.
- Minimum of 5-6 years relevant supervisory or industry experience
- Culinary experience and skills preferred.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a Store Supervisor, you’ll start earning between $11.95- $16.45 per hour, based on experience. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: June 7th, 2023