Job Title: Accounting Associate
Reports To: Accounting Manager
Coordinates with: Department Senior Manager
Job Summary – The position will be responsible for performing accounting, administrative and bookkeeping duties. These responsibilities will include the execution of tasks, such as data entry, reconciling of accounts, as well as preparing accounting reports and facts in accordance with department guidelines and procedures.
- Receiving, processing, and recording vendor invoices using accounting software and systems.
- Prepare cheques and EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), prepare accounting reports, and maintain accounts payable and receivable ledgers.
- Responsible for reconciling and maintaining accurate banking information and communicating with the banks if any discrepancies.
- Communicating with diverse groups of people both verbally and in writing.
- Perform administrative tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Liaise with store leadership and other support departments to achieve assigned tasks.
- Process and submit medical claims and reconcile payments.
- Reconcile cash balancing including card payments.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proven knowledge and experience in using MS Excel, other Microsoft Office systems and other industry related programs at an intermediate to high skill level.
- Ability to perform Intermediate and higher mathematical calculations.
- Ability to follow instructions and be part of a high achieving team.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Exhibit excellent attention to detail and commitment.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an accounting role or degree in accounting.
- Knowledge of general accounting theories and guidelines preferred.
- Medical claims experience preferred.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as an Accounting Associate, you’ll start earning KYD$35,000.00-$36,500.00 annually. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: June 23rd, 2023