An island twist on a classic dessert! Indulge yourself with the tropical flavors of this quick and easy cheesecake recipe!
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5( 8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- ¾ cup mango pulp
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-
inch springform pan.
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a
medium bowl until well combined; press onto the bottom of the
prepared pan to make a packed crust.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl until
smooth. Blend in mango pulp , then mix in eggs, one at a time,
until just combined. Add sour cream, flour, and vanilla; mix until
smooth. Pour filling onto prepared crust. Don’t overmixed. .
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off; let
cheesecake cool in the oven with the door closed to prevent
cracking. Put the cheesecake on the fridge overnight before